Friday, September 28, 2012

Stories 154 and 155

Sorry this hasn't been very regular, and it probably won't any time soon. My life is changing directions, you could say, and I've been investing my energy in other writing projects. If you follow me on Twitter (@Specterpoet) you'll be sure to get more short stories from me at any time of the day or night.

Onward!

Story 154:

I'd seen chests heave up and down before like that, the heart pumping the blood out of the body through a wound. That's the kind of thing you see, working in a war hospital like this. But this time was different. This time, I was the patient.

Story 155:

She bit the apple, sucking the juice as a vampire might suck out blood. So what if she was only a ground worm? That didn't mean she didn't have any sense of imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment