Monday, July 2, 2012

Stories 138, 139, and 140

To make the appalling lateness of my posts a wee bit more bearable for everyone, every time I'm late I will give you 3 stories instead of 2, including right now!!

Story 138:

"Any casualties?" asked the captain.
"Lt. Johnson didn't make it."
"But... Lt. Johnson was hypothetical. He didn't actually exist, did he?"

Story 139:

"Tell me it isn't true!" she demanded, sobbing.

"Who am I to say if its true or not?" said the man. "I'm only your imaginary friend. Anything I tell you about my past is entirely made up by you!"

Story 140:

One by one, they harvested the toadstools in search of pixies. None were found, even to the last toadstool. Then the sky grew dark--with swarming pixies. No one could escape their wrath!

No comments:

Post a Comment