Sunday, April 1, 2012

Stories 111 and 112:

Story 111:

"Hands up," said the new sheriff.

"I'm innocent!" the outlaw protested. "It was my long-lost twin brother, Wes. He returned."

"So he did," said the sheriff. "It's good to see you again, Pete, but I'm afraid you're still under arrest."


Story 112:

We never learned who he was, or who he had been. A spy, or a prince of an unknown country, perhaps? No one could tell. We only knew what he wasn't: a baker.

Note: I'm on Twitter now, so you can follow me to get more short short stories or odd lines/thoughts! Just look for @Specterpoet.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting. Keep on writing these short stories. Also following you .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. This is a great idea for a site, and I'm really enjoying your fleeting moments of fiction. Consider yourself followed on Twitter...

    ReplyDelete